A free-to-use digital media production space in the heart of the Research Triangle Park, NC
Built for nonprofits, by a nonprofit.
Covid has changed everything -- nonprofits have been continuing to do great work to help alleviate the effects of the pandemic, but unfortunately, have come up against new barriers to connection.
It wasn’t until we held our own virtual event that we discovered firsthand how hard it was to hold an interactive, professionally produced event in an era of zoom fatigue and high drop-off rates.
We're here to help. Over the past month, we have set up a studio space at our office that is open to any nonprofit in the Triangle region of North Carolina. The space has the equipment + talent needed to hold your organization's next podcast, virtual event, and more.
Our post-pandemic vision is to create a community resource to help nonprofits harmonize their multimedia outreach and create meaningful experiences for all those who benefit from nonprofits across NC.
We'd love for you to join us soon!
— Team Nonprofit Foundation
- Is this free?
- Yes, if you are a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization, you are welcome to use our studio for at least the next 3 months, whenever needed.
- What's the benefit of using this studio? Can't we run our event from home?
- We provide high-quality audio + video equipment and talent which will increase the production quality of your event and help reduce your drop-off rates and counter zoom fatigue so you can hold a more engaging, interactive event.
- Where are you located?
- Our studio is located right in the center of the Research Triangle Park in North Carolina, the largest research park in the United States. We’re easily accessible from both downtown Durham and Raleigh. We also share a space with some of the largest nonprofits in the state. The address is: 600 Park Offices Dr Suite 341, Research Triangle, NC 27709
- Rapid testing provided for non-vaccinated individuals when social distancing is not possible
- Mandatory health screening + temperature checks on entry
- Proper social distancing enforced when possible
- Cloth face coverings provided and worn by everyone except on-screen presenters
- Limited occupancy and team members present
- Regular cleaning and sanitization
- Safe Spaces™ approved buildings that meets the health and safety standards required.
Have any questions or ready to book the space?
Text us at (888) 855-4708 and we'll try our best to help :)
© 2021 Nonprofit Foundation, a teen-led 501(c)3 nonprofit through fiscal sponsorship.
The Light House Group Inc, a registered public charity (EIN 30-0875802).